Sunday 22 April 2012

What I have learn this semester




What I have learn this semester 

During the second semester and during the class, I learned many things.
First the use of tools that are original and effective as Voicethread or Blogger.
These tools can share, learn with wich you can change them as you want.
It was also very interesting to work with podcast, it allowed me to use the software Itunes differently and then more interested me with the podcast, that are very useful tools.

About the difficulties I encountered, it is mainly at the use of certain software as voicethread. To record voices was not easy..

To conclude I think the course “Méthodologie de l'apprentissage appliqué à l'anglais” is honestly the most original course, with the tools to study and how to use it, it helps to learn more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment